Women’s City Club of New York welcomes individuals who want a deeper understanding of public policy and hands-on experience as informed activists working to improve our city and state.
Each member decides how much time and effort she or he can give. We invite you to join us and shape public policy through education, issue analysis, advocacy and civic participation.
- Public programs featuring leading public policy experts and access to elected and public officials
- Opportunities to join task forces that research key issues and formulate positions
- Action alert emails on current and emerging policy and legislation
- Access to our publications
- Networking opportunities with a dynamic group of informed activists